Your browser is outdated!
To ensure you have the best experience and security possible, update your browser. Update now
Global Opinion Leader in Orthopaedics:
• Books and Articles published in 5 languages
• Education translated into 2 languages
• Coined two words that are used Internationally
o Push-Up with a Plus
Diverse Career and Education leading to skills today
• Expert Witness
• Patent Holder
• Founder and CEO
• Deal Broker
- Loma Linda Medical Center, Department of Orthopaedics: Faculty
Mount St. Mary’s College: Research Director
Director of Physical Therapy, XXVII Olympic Games, UCLA Village
United States Olympics Training Center. Elite Athlete Program, Track and Field: Analyst
- Senior Consultant, CRCA, A Health Care Consulting Company
Responsible for business opportunity studies and turnkey operations. Instrumental in leading the company to new opportunities in acquiring new contracts, building new health care facilities, and managing existing facilities. Wrote documentation for numerous medical facilities.
- Director of Physical Therapy, XXVIII Olympic Games and UCLA Village
Developed policies and procedures related to staffing, equipment and management of the Physical Therapy Department at the UCLA Olympic Village. Awarded most valuable individual contributor at the UCLA Village Medical Center. Consulted with the Seoul Olympic Committee.
- Analyst, United States Olympic Training Committee
Elite Athlete Project
Analyzed athlete performance to maximize performance. Publicly acknowledged for contributing to the numerous gold medals won by the USA Track and Field Team, and for developing a high-technology training program that allowed the USA to exceed the East Germans and Russians.
- Education/Research Coordinator Daniel Freeman Memorial Hospital
Responsible for developing research as an active component in quality patient care. Wrote medical documentation procedures, communications, lectures and articles.
- Manager, PT Outpatient Services Daniel Freeman Memorial Hospital
Responsible for the budget, staff, space, equipment, quality assurance and program development.
- Instructor, Mount St. Mary's College
Taught clinical courses and was a guest lecturer for administrative courses.
- Clinician,Daniel Freeman Memorial Hospital